Untracht Early offers those looking to begin their career as an entry level accountant the exceptional opportunity to develop their technical, business, and client service skills in a supportive, team-oriented, fast-paced environment in which active commitment is appreciated, growth is encouraged, and varied perspectives are valued.
As an entry level accountant, you’ll get hands-on exposure to your service area’s client engagements as well as guidance and frequent feedback that helps you develop your career in step with your emerging skill set. Access to a consistent and diverse team of principals, co-workers, and one-on-one coaches you can learn from, alongside direct interaction with clients, helps you set the stage for career success.
Some of the benefits you’ll get from jump-starting your career with us include:
- A high-energy work environment that’s fun, challenging, and diverse
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of assignments
- The ability to learn and grow through ongoing training
- A flexible firm mentality that lets you develop your areas of interest while enjoying work-life balance
- A firm that recognizes and rewards teamwork, passion, pride, and leadership potential
Check out the full suite of benefits we offer to support our employees both personally and professionally.
Health & Well Being
Our Health & Well Being program is designed to offer a full spectrum of benefits to complement your lifestyle.
Health Care Coverage – Untracht Early offers three different types of health insurance plans which allow you to choose from a high deductible, in-network only, or co-payment plan. The high deductible and co-payment plans offer out-of-network options. All three plans provide prescription/drug benefits and preventative care is covered 100%. Gym membership reimbursement is available through our health care coverage.
Dental – Untracht Early offers an in-network and out-of-network dental plan. Dental coverage services include diagnostic and preventative care. Orthodontia is available on specific plans.
Vision – Untracht Early offers vision insurance to assist with costs associated with eye examinations and hardware.
Paid Time Off – Full-time employees receive up to 25 days of Paid Time Off per year (based on staff level and years of services) and 11 paid holidays a year.
Maternity Leave – We offer up to 8 paid weeks of maternity leave based on years of service.
Disability Coverage – We offer short and long-term disability to supplement your income in case you become disabled.
Life Insurance – We pay for a life insurance premium for 3x your salary to your beneficiary(ies) in the event of death.
401(K) – Untracht Early contributes a discretionary bonus, annually, to each employee’s 401(K) account. You do not need to participate to be eligible.
Flexible Work Schedule – We offer various types of flexible work arrangements including telecommuting, part-time, or compressed schedules.
Summer Hours – We offer 39 hours of additional Paid Time Off to be used on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Our firm culture benefits promote unity, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Dress for Your Day
- Holiday Party
- Post Busy Season happy hour
- Annual off-site team building event
- Intramural sports teams
- Community service initiatives
- Formalized Coach and Buddy programs
- Town Hall meetings
- Spirit events for the entire office throughout the year
Reward & Recognition
We offer programs that recognize and reward individuals for a job well done.
- Annual review process in addition to formal reviews given frequently throughout the year
- Competitive salaries
- Incentive programs for management
- CPA exam review courses, payment for exam and licensing fee, and CPA exam bonus (for campus hires)
- Professional development trainings for all levels
- Soft-skill development trainings for all levels
- Program-specific tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Two week new hire orientation program for all campus hires
- Paid dues and fees to applicable professional organizations
“The first years bond incredibly well. I felt like we were friends before we even started. We encourage each other because we all have similar goals and are all going through the same things together.” – Jeff G. Staff Accountant
“The growth opportunities at Untracht Early are unique. When you start at most firms, you maybe do one thing; here you work on 6-7 different engagements, right off the bat. Working with multiple managers, you have an opportunity to learn from multiple management styles. Because you have hands-on impact and get to see assignments through, from beginning to end, you get a larger picture perspective.” – Hannah L. Staff Accountant
“Untracht Early understands how important it is to interact both in and outside of the office. Firm-sponsored events and activities bring everyone closer together and teach us to work as a team.” – Gianna P. Assurance Senior